Your Career Starts Here
Welcome to Southern Management Corporation, an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our work environment is collaborative, and our current teammates tell us we feel like family! We practice business with honesty and integrity, and we treat our customers with respect. Recognizing the importance of client relationships, we are advocates for our customers. Join our team to launch your career, build client relationships and become part of something bigger… the Southern Management Corporation family!
Please browse our current job openings.
Southern Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Health & Wealth
- Comprehensive, competitive medical benefits with Southern Management Corporation covering the majority of premium cost
- Life insurance provided at no cost
- Long-Term Disability coverage provided at no cost
- Short-Term Disability coverage
- Supplemental Dental, Vision & Life Coverage
- Coverage for illnesses related to cancer
- Bonus eligibility for all Branch employees, Supervisors and State Vice Presidents
- 401K plan eligibility, with company matching, after 90 days of employment
Life Outside Work
At Southern Management Corporation, we understand that your career should not come at the expense of your family. That's why we have set, reasonable hours of operations in all of our branches, as well as generous paid-time-off programs.
- Standard hours of 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday through Thursday
- 8:30am - 6pm on Friday
- Occasional Saturdays, no Sundays
- Competitive time-away-from-work program, including vacation, personal and sick time.
- Five additional vacation days, after 5 years of employment.
- 6 paid holidays
Southern Management Corporation understands that when employees feel stagnant in their career paths, their productivity suffers. For this reason, we have a well defined career advancement track. Our employees know that their hard work will pay off!
What you can expect:
- Defined career path: Customer Service Representative → Assistant Manager → Branch Manager → District Supervisor → State Vice President
- Frequent advancement opportunities
- History of promoting from within
- On-the-job training
Come see why Southern Management Corporation is such a great company to work for! Please browse our current job openings.